An android developer is a software developer proficient in creating software applications for mobile devices such as mobile phones and tablets, which run on the Android operating system
The android development operation involves generating software code, executing backend services, and trying out the application on mobile devices. Android development is extensively used by companies to reach the highest number of people through Google Playstore. The android operating system is used in Google devices and other OEMs.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN ANDROID DEVELOPER
· Help continue code quality, organization, and mechanization.
· Translate compositions and wireframes into high-standard code.
· Design and compose advanced applications for the Android platform.
· Team-up with cross-functional teams to determine, design, and ship new and up to date features.
· Work with external data sources and APIs.
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
· Work on bug fixing and boosting application performance
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to enlarge development efficiency. You can also check out MS in Marketing in Spain.
· Well defended knowledge of Android SDK, different segments of Android, and how to deal with various screen sizes.
· Experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
· Ability to design concepts around natural user crossing, such as “touch”.
· Familiarity with the use of supplementary sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
· In depth Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries accessible for common tasks.
· Ability to acknowledge business requirements and translate them into practical requirements.
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
· A talent for benchmarking and optimization.
· Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface instruction.
· Skilled understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
· Familiarity with continuous integration.
SALARY OF AN ANDROID DEVELOPER
Android Developer salary in India scopes between ₹ 1.5 Lakhs to ₹ 11.2 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 4.1 Lakhs. Salary estimates are based on 5.9k salaries received from Android Developers.
HOW TO BECOME AN ANDROID DEVELOPER
When it comes to soft skills, the main demand for candidates is that they should have outstanding communication skills and work in a team. Additionally, they need to be adjustable, creative, and open to learning. Agile approach and business knowledge of the industry will also add some additional points to your portfolio. In a word, you need to improve your non-technical skills to boost your career in Android development. When it comes to beginning a career, many websites offer you online jobs. Among the most favored ones — Upwork, Hubstaff, and Fiverr that are known worldwide and packed with lots of hot vacancies and freelance jobs. However, if you’d like to place your resume on your own, you can gain from using such well-known websites as Dice, Indeed, and LinkedIn.
FROM WHERE TO LEARN ANDROID DEVELOPMENT
Mobiles have helped associate people across the globe. Apart from being a communication device, mobile is also an outstanding entertaining device. This can be attributed to the number of applications downloaded from the Play Store.You can easily download every single thing from the stock market to newscasts and digital entertainment to mobile games to keep you enlightened and entertained. The apps available on the Play Store are designed and developed by software developers. Some of these apps are:
- Official Developer Android
- Tree House
- Plural Sight
Abhyank Srinet is a passionate digital entrepreneur who holds a master’s in Management degree from ESCP Europe. He started his first company while he was still studying at ESCP, and managed to scale it up by 400% in just 2 years.Being a B-School Alumni, he recognized the need for a one-stop solution for B-School to get in touch with schools and get their application queries resolved. This prompted him to create MiM-Essay, a one-of-a-kind portal with cutting-edge profile evaluation and school selection algorithms, along with several avenues to stay informed about the course