In this article, we will discuss about the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card, a facility that provides instant loans. With the Insta EMI Card, users can avail of instant consumer durable loans and purchase their preferred products on No Cost EMI. However, to fully appreciate the benefits of the Insta EMI Card, it is essential first to understand what the No Cost Insta EMI Card is about.
What is No Cost EMI?
No Cost EMI means no EMI cost, according to the literal translation. As a result of consumers paying interest on their EMIs when buying products on EMI with debit or credit cards, this term has become a thing. An annual rate of 13% to 14% would be expected. Additionally, people who use EMI Network Card don’t have to pay interest on their EMIs. Due to this, Insta EMI Cards are referred to as No Cost cards. The Insta EMI Card even lets you determine the repayment tenure and enables easy payment via any source. How Ulta Beauty Maintains Retail Redefining With Omnichannel
What is the Insta EMI Card?
Over 3,000 cities across India can use your Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card to purchase consumer durables, lifestyle products, and appliances from more than 60,000 partner shops/ stores. Additionally, you can choose between a low-cost EMI and a Cost EMI, and the Insta EMI Card offers cashback and other benefits. For Bajaj Finserv EMI Network cardholders, EMI offers on purchases are available without documentation.
A one-time password (OTP) is required for purchases with the Insta EMI Card. You can swipe it like a credit card while shopping. A tenor between 3 and 24 months is available, along with an EMI facility or financing up to Rs. 2 lakh. You can keep track of the loan account using the easy-to-use Experia portal or the Bajaj Finserv Mobile Wallet application. No Cost foreclosure is also possible if a loan has been outstanding for more than six months.
It is not a credit card, but an Insta EMI Card offered by Bajaj Finserv. With an Insta EMI Card, you can shop on online marketplaces like Flipkart and Amazon and in stores where it is available, such as with a Bajaj Finserv partner store. There is no cost EMI option on Flipkart, where you can use your Insta EMI Card if you have an income source and registered mobile number.
Using Insta EMI Cards from Bajaj Finserv, what can you do?
- With No Cost EMI, you can buy consumer electronic products like smartphones, refrigerators, washing machines, etc. on No Cost EMI at your nearest partner store (the list is available on the website).
- The same EMI Card can be used to purchase products on e-commerce websites such as Flipkart and Amazon.
- You can even buy other items like professional courses from other sites as long as they have an EMI facility on products and services offered.
How to Apply for Bajaj Insta EMI Card?
Applying for a Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card online is very useful, enabling you to make payments in easy instalments for just about any purchase. If you’re planning to apply, you can do so easily. EMI Network partner stores near your location are where you can avail of the card easily. In-store financing is available by contacting the store representative after selecting the product you want to purchase.
In order to set up your EMI Network Card, you will need to submit some basic documents. In addition to applying for the card offline, you can also do it online by following a few simple steps.
Insta EMI Card application can easily be made on their website from the convenience of your home. For a direct application, please check out more details about the application process for this card on the official website. Keep in mind, however, the following things before applying:
- You must be between the ages of 21 and 65 to qualify
- You need a permanent source of income
- Having a good credit score is critical too
For the Insta EMI Card application, you will need the following documents:
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Bank details
- Cancelled cheque
- Signed ECS mandate
Benefits of Bajaj Finance Insta EMI Card
- Enjoy zero down payment, home delivery, and doorstep demos on Bajaj Mall, Flipkart, Amazon, and MakeMyTrip online shopping
- You can get an Rs. 2 lakh limit pre-approved
- Apply online with Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card in three simple steps and get your card instantly activated
- Term lengths can be completed within three to 24 flexible months
- Documentation is minimal at all partner stores, including basic identification and income verification documents
- Croma, Reliance Digital, Vijay Sales, and other leading stores offer easy online shopping.
- EMI details can be accessed through the Bajaj Finserv app
- After paying only one EMI, you can foreclose the loan amount without incurring any foreclosure charges